1. Make sure you configured the Domino Certificate Authority application profile.
2. From the Domino Administrator, click the Files tab, and open the Domino Certificate Authority application.
3. Click Create Server Key Ring & Certificate.
4. Complete these fields:
Set up the server certificate so that the common name matches the DNS name, since some browsers check for this match before allowing a connection.
6. Enter the CA key ring file password, and then click OK. The server SSL key ring file is created.
7. Copy the server key ring file to the Domino data directory on the server. The Domino Certificate Authority application creates the file locally; however, the server needs the key ring file to use SSL.
9. If clients use Netscape Navigator, do the following: