There are three ways to edit NOTES.INI settings:
To edit the NOTES.INI file using a Configuration Settings document
1. From the Domino Administrator, open the Domino Directory and click the Configuration tab.
2. To edit an existing Configuration Settings document, highlight it and then click Edit Configuration. To create a new configuration document, highlight the server for which the Configuration Settings document will apply, then click Add Configuration.
3. To modify NOTES.INI settings on the server, click the NOTES.INI Settings tab. This tab lists a number of current settings in the server's NOTES.INI file.
4. To add or change a setting, click Set/Modify Parameters to display all settings that you can set in the Configuration Settings document. Select the setting(s) you want to add/modify.
5. Save and close the document.